Barnes Mediation Utah47 North Main Street, Ste. 2
Kaysville, Utah 84037
Google Map / Directions
HoursMonday - Friday: 9am to 5pm
* After hours appointments are available
Payment Types AcceptedCash, Check, Debit
Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Documents to Bring With You to Mediation
The information on this page is not a substitute for legal advice. You are not required to hire an attorney, but legal matters can be complicated. Consider talking to an attorney to go over your options.
Please come prepared to mediate. That means that at a minimum you should-
- Meet with your/an attorney to come up with some ideas to resolve the case matters.
- Bring any and all pertinent financial documents to the mediation to address all the issues in this case (example: account statements for debts, bank account or other financial accounts, retirement accounts, etc...).
- If you need documents from the opposing party, request the documents and review them prior to mediation.
- If child support and/or alimony is at issue, please bring with you your latest pay stubs or other evidence of your gross monthly income (which may require the last three years tax returns if your income fluctuates from year to year (example- bonuses, number hours fluctuate, or other reasons).
- Finally, if alimony is at issue, please bring with you a copy of your monthly expense budget.
For all Family Law cases, it is very helpful if both parties fill out and bring with them their Financial Declaration, and all documents to prove what they wrote down in financial declaration.